– Chicken 2 portions (without skin)
– Lemon juice 2 tsp.
– Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp.
– Green chilies Four
– Oil 1 tsp.
– Plain flour 20 gm.
– Salt and pepper as per taste
– Lemon wedges and coriander leaves
– Wash and dry chicken
– Chop green chilies fine or grind to paste.
– Mix well with ginger, garlic & lemon.
– Add this on the chicken with oil and allow it to marinate for 3-4 hours
– Preheat the oven
– Mix salt and pepper in flour. Sift.
– Arrange chicken on a grill rack skin side down.
– Sift half the seasoning over the chicken and bake for 15 minutes.
– Turn the chicken over and sift the remaining flour and grill for another 15 minutes till brown.
– Garnish with lemon wedges and coriander leaves.